This project makes use of the Grove OLED 96x96 display to present a mini-slideshow. Pictures on your computer are transferred to the OLED via a Processing script, and will cycle through them as many times as you choose.
- Arduino UNO or compatible board such as the Freetronics Eleven
- Seeed Studio's Grove OLED display 96x96
- Seeed Studio's Grove Base Shield
- Seeed Studio's Grove Universal Cables
- Arduino IDE version 023 - later versions are NOT supported (at the time of this writing)
- Processing IDE
- Seeed Studio's Gray OLED Library - unzip these files and copy them into the Arduino Library folder
// OLED Slideshow: Arduino Sketch written by ScottC 21/07/2012
/* OLED Slideshow: Processing Sketch Written by ScottC 21/7/2012
Please note: that you must use the Arduino IDE version 023 until Seeed Studio update their driver for this OLED. Their current driver is not compatible with later versions of Arduino IDE.