Calling all developers in Italy and beyond! We will be hosting a three-day workshop in our Turin office, September 29th to October 1st, designed for students, hackers, and engineers ages 18 to 28 with a deep interest in microcontrollers, IoT, and open source development.
The workshop will focus on three main topics:
Teamwork and Open Source
- GitHub and GitHub Flow
- Hands-on collaborative projects on GitHub
- Review of framework for MCU development
- Introduction to Arduino core architecture
- Arduino ecosystem tools
- C++ and Stream
- Understanding the difference between Arduino and other frameworks
- Hands-on project with AVR, ARM, ARC32
Internet of Things
- The future of IoT
- Security, networks, protocols
- Hands-on “Chinese whispers” project involving multiple protocols, e.g. infrared, WiFi, BLE, Sigfox, LoRA, and Zigbee.
The workshop will be tutored by Martino Facchin, senior developer at Arduino, and is open to a maximum of 25 selected participants. The cost (150 EUR) covers all of the necessary materials, lunches, and social activities (breakfast with Massimo Banzi and aperitivo with the Arduino team).
Interested? You can start by applying here (deadline: September 10th). All confirmed participants will receive an email on September 12th with a link to buy their seat at the workshop (deadline: September 17th) via the Arduino online store. For more information, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARDUINO DEVELOPERS WORKSHOP
DATES: September 29 – October 1, 2017, from 9.30am to 6pm
VENUE: Arduino c/o Toolbox Co-working, Via Agostino da Montefeltro 2, Torino
TUTOR: Martino Facchin
COST: 150 EUR + VAT
Application for the event can be found here. Additional information at email@example.com.
[original story: Arduino Blog]